The PCS900 milling system uses a 3D design model, the industry- leading SPS930 universal total station , and machine-integrated sensors for paving at fixed or variable depths, depending on job specifications.
The design is displayed in 3D, showing the machine operator the areas with a desired slope and those above or below it. By comparing actual drum position and grade with digital design, the PCS900 system automatically guides the milling drum to cut to the proper depth and grade, without the need for twine or manual adjustment.https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=TK6NdvKb8OI&feature=emb_logo[:]
Trimble Compaction Control Systems help you roll a more efficient pattern so you can reach target passes and density faster. Intelligent compaction indeed.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK1CAGONEd4[:]
Trimble® Earthworks grade control application is designed to help operators of every level avoid guess work. And rework. It’s easy on the eyes and touch-friendly with a modern user interface that is intuitive whether you’re a veteran operator or first time user.
The Earthworks application was created in collaboration with construction professionals around the world, with an interface optimized for operator productivity. Colorful graphics, natural interactions and gestures, and self-discovery features make the software intuitive and easy to learn. Each operator can personalize their interface to match the workflow, and a variety of configurable views make it easier to see the right perspective for maximum productivity. In addition, Earthworks allows data files to be transferred to or from the office wirelessly and automatically so that the operator is always using the latest design.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zbbNlcHAXw[:]
- המערכת משתמשת בחיישנים זוויתיים, חיישנים דו-ציריים ולייזרים למדידת יחסים בין גוף הדחפור, ידית (boom), זרוע (stick) והדלי (bucket)
- מכוון את הנהג לעומק רצוי ושיפוע ומראה היכן נמצאים שיני הדלי והיכן אמורים להיות
- אפשר לשדרג את המערכת למערכת תלת ממדית
Maximum efficiency for your excavator. Everyone talks about it, but only Trimble delivers. Trimble’s 2D Grade Control System for excavators is ideal for earth moving contractors looking to improve their excavation productivity and profitability.
- Uses an angle sensor, dual axis sensor and laser catcher to measure the relationship between the body, boom, stick and bucket
- Guides the operator to the desired depth and slope and determines where the bucket teeth are and should be
- Upgrade to a 3D grade control system as your business grows