לייזר מדויק לעבודות עם צינורות
חברת Axis מציעה ציוד מדידה איכותי, מחפשת מכשיר מדידה שמתאים לצורכי מודד שטח. אצלנו תמצאו מגוון מכשירי מדידה למודדים וקבלנים, מערכות מידע גיאוגרפיות, כלים למיפוי, מכשירי ניווט, מיפוי אווירי, פוטוגרמטריה, פתרון לתצלומי אוויר,בתימטריה ופתרונות נוספים.
אצלנו תוכלו למצוא בין היתר: מכשירי GPS וקלטות, מערכות GIS, סורקי לייזר, רחפנים ותוכנות לעיבוד ענן נקודות, דיסטומטים (מד קואורדינטות), מיפוי בעזרת מציאות רבודה, כלים למיפוי ימי, מיפוי נע, מערכות שליטה על כלים, ניטור, תפרונות מיקום מתקדמים, רשת VRS, מאזנות אופטיות ולייזר ועוד.[:en]
Compact, Tough and Smart – Perfection in a Pipe
Benefitting from the latest technology developed by Spectra Precision, the DG813 delivers an unprecedented performance when laying pipes
The length of the DG813 has been reduced to make it easier to set up the lasers into tight inverts in the manhole. The DG813 has a grade range from -12% to +40% and is fully self-leveling over the entire grade range. Even the cross axis is fully compensated – providing quick set up and peace of mind that the laser will be level without having to adjust at the bottom of the invert
The DG813 works over a distance of 150m (500ft) providing full operation in a single set-up between manholes. The new RC803 remote control provides full function control and utilizes infra-red light in the pipe for up to 150 meter (500 feet) control. For “over-the-top” setups, the remote utilizes radio communications up to a distance of 130 meter (430 feet)
Flexible power options provide 40 hours operating time with NiMH rechargeable batteries and 50 hours with alkaline batteries. Alkaline batteries can be used directly at the laser without a separate battery pack. An additional car charger is available for work in remote areas
Large graphical user interface can be seen easily when the laser is in a manhole. All functions are available via graphical menu which makes it simple and easy to use – no secret button pressing and short learning curve means it can be handed to anyone in your crew with little or no training. The same graphical user interface is used at the RC803 remote control
The Spectra Precision DG813 has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easier and more accurate
Line-Set/Check allows the laser to shoot the beam upwards to align to the next manhole at the first day from a short, deep trench as the beam will move up to 100% in seconds
Line scan allows the beam to sweep quickly (left and right) and can be stopped on the target using the remote control
Line Alert is automatically activated once the grade and alignment are set –warning the user that the set-up has been disturbed, avoiding costly errors and re-work
In addition, the DG813 comes with a smart Spot Finder SF803 which increases even further the productivity. The laser can align automatically to the center of the Spot Finder, ideal for first day set-up, and can also calculate the grade – great for checking previous work on a second day set-up
The DG813 has a bright beam moving quickly and accurately for alignment and grade. It can be easily spotted in the pipe and enhanced with the patented target that bends the beam upwards making it easy to see when looking down at the pipe reducing the need to bend down to see the beam when in the trench or standing above the trench
Multiple attachments are available allowing the DG813 to be mounted in pipes of any size from 150mm (6 inch) upwards. A blower is also available to evenly circulate air through the pipe to avoid refraction of the beam inside the pipe
- New reduced length allows easy set-up even in tight inverts
- Large, bright, graphical user interface makes the screen easier to see and use when in or out of the pipe. Same graphical user interface can be seen on the remote – what you see on the laser you see on the remote.
- Self levelling range of -12% to +40% over the entire grade range
- Cross axis compensation provides a quicker more accurate set-up as the laser does not have to be level in the pipe – place it in the pipe, it levels, you work.
- Bright visible beam that works up to 150m (500ft)
- IP68 protection (dust and waterproof)
- The DG813 has flexible power options that provide 40 hours operating time (NiMH rechargeable batteries with worldwide charger) and 50 hours (alkaline batteries). Alkaline batteries can be used directly in the laser without a separate battery pack. Additional car charger can be purchased to keep you working even when out in remote areas.
- Line-Set/Check – allows the user to align the laser to the manhole quickly and easily to set direction. The beam will go up to 100% allowing easy alignment even in short trenches
- Line Scan – provides a quick alignment to the center of the target for the second day setup
- Line Alert- notifies the user if the set-up is disturbed eliminating costly re-work from errors
- RC803 remote works via radio 130m (430ft) or infra-red 150m (500ft) for both “Over the Top” set-up and in pipe/trench set-up.
- With SF803 Spot Finder, smart functions are available: