The Spectra Precision® QM55 Laser Distance Meter is a fast, accurate laser distance meter designed for indoor use. Features include area, volume and Pythagoras functions for indirect measurements. It is handy for difficult vertical measurements, cluttered environments, over water and other measurements for which tape measures are not convenient.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlS7Vu0kVe4[:]
Features & Benefits
- New reduced length allows easy set-up even in tight inverts
- Large, bright, graphical user interface makes the screen easier to see and use when in or out of the pipe. Same graphical user interface can be seen on the remote – what you see on the laser you see on the remote
- Self levelling range of -12% to +40% over the entire grade range
- Cross axis compensation provides a quicker more accurate set-up as the laser does not have to be level in the pipe – place it in the pipe it levels, you work.
- Bright visible beam that works up to 150m (500ft
- IP68 protection (dust and waterproofpectra Precision DG613 has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easier and more accurate:
- Line-Set/Check – allows the user to align the laser to the manhole quickly and easily to set direction. The beam will go up to 100% allowing easy alignment at the first day even in short trenches
- Line Scan – provides a quick alignment to the center of the target for the second day setup
- Line Alert- notifies the user if the set-up is disturbed eliminating costly re-work from errors
- RC803 remote works via radio 130m (430ft) or infra-red 150m (500ft) for both "over-the-top" set-up and in pipe/trench set-up
The first DISTO with a touchscreen. Smartphone...or DISTO? With a full-color touchscreen interface, the D810 Touch is designed to be as easy to use as possible while keeping up with the most demanding jobs. Use your fingers to control the zoom on the pointfinder camera. But don’t worry, we didn’t leave you without buttons—when your hands are dirty or wet, you can still get a firm grasp on the job at hand.
Take a picture and measure within it. The D810's exclusive Measure in Picture (MIP) technology can determine the height, width, area, diameter, or circumference of an object in a picture taken by the D810. Bracket your target using pointers on the touch screen to remotely measure the width of a first story window, the area of a billboard, or the diameter of an above-ground tank.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1186R9nYuE[:]