Features and Benefits
No matter what job you are doing, Trimble robotic total stations will deliver unmatched user experience, all-around capability and incredible results, priced for a quick return on investment.
- Long life integrated batteries for a full day of uninterrupted work
- Choice of Trimble controllers or tablets to suit your site needs
- Intuitive Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software
- Locks on and tracks passive prisms for control measurements, and active prism targets for dynamic measurements required for grade control applications
- Prevents costly delays and subsequent rework; faster machine speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade
- Offers fast pointing, aiming and tracking, plus slow motion controls for manual aiming
- Trimble MagDrive™ servo technology is an electromagnetic direct drive servo system which gives high turning speeds and accuracy, the frictionless motion removes servo noise and reduces instrument wear
- Endless horizontal and vertical motion, including fine adjustment
Take accurate measurements in less time, and get real-time alerts to make adjustments. More accurate data captured using a faster instrument speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade.
- Automatically corrects for mislevelments +/- 6’, immediately warns the operator of any mislevelments beyond 6’ and average angles during distance measurements to increase consistency, prevent costly delays and subsequent rework
- When measuring in standard mode, the Trimble SPSx20 Total Station takes approximately 2 seconds to measure the distance
- Angles returned to the Trimble SPSx20 Total Station at 1000Hz are averaged over the 2 second period to obtain an average angle measurement; the resultant angle measurement is an average of over 2000 observations