The Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System can be installed on excavators with standard buckets or tilt buckets for mass excavation projects.
- Use two GNSS receivers and solid state angle sensors to measure the precise 3D position of the teeth of the bucket
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Use for wet construction with a watertight seal around the angle sensor with the optional AS455 Submersible Enclosures
- Quickly perform complex tasks and simplify finishing slopes with accurate 3D positioning
- Use the system on excavators with tilt buckets for shaping V-ditches and operations where the excavator is digging a slope that is not perpendicular to the boom