Trimble® R12i — a new angle of productivity.
With Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS technology and new Trimble TIP™ tilt compensation
Accurate with advanced performances
Works fine near buildings and under canopy
TIP tilt technology allows to measure without leveling a pole so that it significantly reduces the field work time saving your time and money
Trimble R12i is the best GNSS receiver in the market today!
The Trimble R12 GNSS (including GPS network) receiver is engineered for improved performance in challenging GNSS conditions with ground-breaking signal management and rugged durability. Get ready to go further than you ever thought possiblehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OwQiOukFd30
GNSS (inscluding GPS network) powerful receiver
- Trimble xFill™ provides less downtime in the field, with continuous RTK coverage during connection outages from an RTK base station or VRS network.
- Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX™ delivers GNSS corrections via satellite or internet connection anywhere in the world for unprecedented speed and accuracy for a PPP solution.
- Cutting edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine enables surveyors to measure points more quickly.
- Trimble SurePoint™ fully compensates for pole tilt. Conveniently measure points that were otherwise inaccessible with complete quality assurance.
- Powerful 440-channel solution with Trimble 360 technology delivers the most advanced satellite tracking.
- Ergonomic design for easier and more comfortable handling.
- Integrates seamlessly with V10 Imaging Rover and S-Series total station positioning sensors.
- Pair with Trimble Access and the TSC3 controller, Trimble Tablet, Slate or Trimble CU for the most powerful solution on the market.
New generation high accuracy GNSS receiver
240 channels, long range bluetoothhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TTSl4P_Qbs&feature=emb_logo
The Spectra Geospatial®SP85 is a next generation GNSS receiver that combines decades of GNSS RTK technology with revolutionary new GNSS processing. Featuring the new 600-channel “7G” chipset combined with the patented Z-Blade™ technology, the SP85 system is optimized for tracking and processing signals from all GNSS constellations in challenging environments.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxUFh37hiY
One receiver configured for today, scalable for tomorrowhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxv8Q4ao1UU&feature=youtu.be
GNSS (including GPS) receiver
Accuracy for your data. Versatility in the field. Flexibility for your workflow
The Trimble® R2 is a compact, durable GNSS receiver that provides an easy-to-use solution for GIS and survey professionals who need to collect highly accurate data in a wide range of geospatial applications. Capable of delivering between submeter and centimeter positioning accuracy in real-time to any mobile device via a wireless Bluetooth® connection, the R2 receiver gives you total flexibility to choose a solution based on the accuracy and GNSS performance level that suits your application, letting you work the way you want.
- Professional solution for GIS & survey applications ranging from submeter to centimeter accuracies
- Easily collect data by pairing with devices such as smartphones, tablets or Trimble handhelds
- Fast to setup, easy-to-use, keeping you productive and focused on your work
- Supports multiple satellite constellations and correction sources for accurate data at any location
- Compact, cable-free design with integrated antenna
Trimble Catalyst is a revolutionary GNSS concept, bringing Trimble quality and precise (1-2 cm) positioning to the location-enabled workforce. With Catalyst, Trimble delivers “professional-grade positioning” to the masses as an on-demand, user-based service. Using the service, any location-enabled Android field app can utilize the power of Trimble positioning technology and benefit from the productivity improvements that come from working with precise location.
- Delivers accuracy on-demand for any location-enabled field task leveraging the computing power and convenience of the Android device that is already in your pocket.
- Supports most modern Android phones & tablets.
- Suitable for small, medium, and large scale field deployments through flexible and scalable on demand subscription offerings.
- Simple, lightweight, plug-and-play USB antenna delivers professional grade multi-frequency GNSS satellite tracking to the receiver.
- Worldwide and configuration-free access to Trimble correction services through Trimble Corrections Hub, which bundles access to Trimble VRS Now and Trimble RTX services.
- Works in connected and offline conditions.