FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integrated High Accuracy GNSS
- Ergonomic Design
- Android Operating System
- Handheld accuracy
The rugged Trimble® Geo 7X handheld with Trimble Access™ software is a complete solution designed to make both high-accuracy surveying and handheld point measurement easier, more efficient, and more flexible.
- Easy-to-use feature coding
- Feature-rich graphical COGO routines for calculating points and features
- Graphical staking of points, lines, arcs, and alignments from active maps
- Detachable Geo 7X rangefinder accessory - simply point and shoot to get the position
- Integrated Surveying technology combines optical, scanning, and GNSS data plus images in the same job
- Trimble VISION™ enabled sensor control
- Real-time data sharing between field and office – move files, provide updates, deliver completed projects
The Trimble® TDC150 GNSS handheld receiver is built for GIS users who demand maximum productivity and positioning accuracy out on the job. Offering a fully integrated, ultra-rugged solution that has the flexibility of a handheld, an intuitive Android-based user interface, and scalable high accuracy positioning, the high-performing TDC150 is your productive partner in the field.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_MnKaAfoEs
The Trimble® TDC600 handheld is a sleek, all-in-one rugged smartphone with a built-in professional GNSS receiver. Designed for ease-of-use in a wide range of GIS applications, the TDC600 helps you collect and retrieve highly accurate spatial information while staying in touch with the office—all with a single device. It’s the smart, productive way to collect data and communicate from the field.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOoj1qEos6s
Compact and lightweight
Wi-Fi only and 4G versions
Enhanced GNSS with postprocessing
Strong, waterproof casing – IP67
Google Mobile Services
Complete field and office mapping solution
Easy-to-learn, easy-to-use field software
Mobile workflows you can trust
Trimble TerraFlex is an easy-to-use cloud-based solution for field data collection.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKtyOUMM0R0
Trimble Catalyst is a revolutionary GNSS concept, bringing Trimble quality and precise (1-2 cm) positioning to the location-enabled workforce. With Catalyst, Trimble delivers “professional-grade positioning” to the masses as an on-demand, user-based service. Using the service, any location-enabled Android field app can utilize the power of Trimble positioning technology and benefit from the productivity improvements that come from working with precise location.
- Delivers accuracy on-demand for any location-enabled field task leveraging the computing power and convenience of the Android device that is already in your pocket.
- Supports most modern Android phones & tablets.
- Suitable for small, medium, and large scale field deployments through flexible and scalable on demand subscription offerings.
- Simple, lightweight, plug-and-play USB antenna delivers professional grade multi-frequency GNSS satellite tracking to the receiver.
- Worldwide and configuration-free access to Trimble correction services through Trimble Corrections Hub, which bundles access to Trimble VRS Now and Trimble RTX services.
- Works in connected and offline conditions.
Hybrid Mobile App for Survey and GIS Data Collection
TWO PLATFORMS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
Penmap is a powerful, yet incredibly straightforward, cloud-connected application for cadastral field surveying and high-accuracy GIS data collection. Whether working on the Windows® or Android™ platform, Penmap is designed to provide both professional surveyors and field workers with a reliable and complete data collection application.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWiG389mzg